Custom Blacksmith-Silversmith Shop
No Two custom Pieces Alike
We make cool stuff- We help you make cool Stuff
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
There is nothing quite like going back in time and doing something that our ancestors did hundreds of years ago. To feel the power of bending hot steel or forming silver or copper and making a very personal piece of jewelry. There is nothing quite like working with your hands. As stated above, We like to make stuff and we love to help you make stuff. Our mission is to give people a real hands on experience in Blacksmithing and silversmithing. We can do this a number of ways. Bring yourself or bring a group we will make it work.
What an experience.. love it.
Michael (the Canadian Viking) Prentice
Owner-Blacksmith in training ( will always be in training)
We are a family of creatives that came to the creative maker space later in life. We literally walked through the door of the Forge at Fjäderhomarna. My wife showed me a picture of a door. I asked what it was. She sent me the sales sheet. Six weeks later we owned The Forge at Fjäderholmarna. What a ride it has been... Hope you will join us for your own experience at The Forge.... Rock the Forge.
Stromma Line TBA
The Forge at Smedjan Fjäderholmarna
May 1st -September 1st
7 days a week
1100 - ?